Deadline: July 29 2022
The YSEALI Academy at Fulbright University Vietnam (Fulbright) aims to advance the Indo-Pacific development. Through providing capacity-building seminars, the Academy aims to boost prosperity to emerging Southeast Asian leaders. The Academy hosts different seminars that offer unique opportunities to discuss and address critical issues of public policy, technology and entrepreneurship in Southeast Asia. Different attendants including internationally renowned speakers, regionally distinct and critical topics, innovative approaches, inspiring environment share their ideas to build towards the Academy goals.
For the 2022 experience, YSEALI Academy at Fulbright University Vietnam plans to offer four (4) flagship seminars addressing challenging issues facing the region such as regional environment and resilient development, digitization of trust, born globals and green finance for sustainable future in Southeast Asia.
YSEALI Academy offers the following benefits
- Selected participants to attend the YSEALI Academy Seminars will get the fellowship funded by the U.S. Department of State.
- For the 2022 fellowship will cover all costs including the costs for attending the seminar in Vietnam.
- There is no separate application form for funding. You only need to submit the application package.
Applicants for the fellowship must meet the following criteria.
- You must be a Citizens of 10 ASEAN member states and Timor-Leste
- If you wish to apply, you must be Young professionals between the ages of 25 and 40
- Applicants with no previous YSEALI experience must be between the ages of 25 and 35
- YSEALI alumni must be between ages of 36 and 40.
- Please also note that YSEALI alumni between ages of 41-45 can still apply but will be deliberated on a case-by-case basis.
Applications for the Academy are submitted using the online application form. The academy will be running four seminar for the 2022 session. The ‘Born Globals: Scaling Startups beyond Borders’ Seminar will run from September 24 to October 1, 2022.
Applications for the ‘Born Globals: Scaling Startups beyond Borders’ Seminar is now open for applications and applications may be submitted by the deadline of July 29, 2022. apply will be selected based on the following
- Your Educational Background
- The candidate’s prior Work and Life Experience
- Your leadership skills and Interests in the seminar topic.
- Interest in Southeast Asian development and US-Southeast Asian relationship
- Fit with YSEALI mission
For more information, visit the official website here