Deadline: April 30, 2021
Apply for the WIN WIN International Sustainable Youth Award 2021. This international award with its major aim, wishes to empower, reward and appreciate young people who play an active role in the creation of a more sustainable future.
The WIN WIN Youth Award is presented and supported by the WIN WIN-organization. Launched in 2000, the WIN WIN-organization presented one of the world’s leading sustainability awards, the WIN WIN Gothenburg Sustainability Award.
Applicants to the WIN WIN Youth Award should must present a previously completed or ongoing project/work/initiative linked to the theme 2021: anti-corruption. Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply
This years theme centers around corruption, one of the biggest obstacles to sustainable development. The importance of this theme brings to light the barriers that corruption puts in path of development all round the world. Thus, successful sustainable development at a global scale will require focused efforts to combat corruption
- If selected as the winner of the WIN WIN Youth Award, you will receive SEK 50.000 at the WIN WIN Award ceremony on October 21 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- For the d day awarding ceremony, you will attend the award ceremony, the official dinner with the board and jury and other activities
- During your stay in Gothenburg, WIN WIN Award will cover hotel expenses in Gothenburg during the award week.
- WIN WIN Award will also your cover travel expenses to Gothenburg Sweden
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions.
- Applicants may be individuals, organizations and movements from all over the world,
- Members of the organizations or individual applicants must be between the ages of 13 to 29.
- You must present recent or ongoing project/work/initiative to the WIN WIN Youth Award for evaluation
- Your project work must be centered around 2021 theme, anti-corruption.
Your submitted project must satisfy a minimum of the following three criteria.
- Impact: The project/initiative has had a positive contribution to the work against corruption.
- Holistic approach: The project/initiative should strive to take environmental, social and economic aspects into account.
- Mobilization: The project/initiative has brought people together.
- Innovation: The project/initiative is new and innovative in its character. Scale: The project/initiative has the potential for replication and scaling up.
- Raise awareness: The project/initiative has contributed to raise awareness and disseminate knowledge about corruption
Applications must be sbumitted online before the set application deadline. Applicants who wish to be considered for the award must correctly submit their applications following the procedure below.
- You may apply with an individual project of your own or nominate a person you know.
- Projects may also be submitted as group projects by organizations
- Within the application, you will be requested to complete the following information
- The Name, age, e-mail and country of origin, of the applicant.
- A detailed description your project / work / initiative summarizing the following
- The kind of project submitted
- Place and location where the project was or is being implemented
- The total duration of the project and for whom it was or is being developed for
- Estimated impact of the project and how it achieves its set goals
- How the project relates to the 2021 theme, Anti-corruption
- A Motivation explaining why your project / work / initiative should receive the award.
For more information, visit the official website here