Deadline : Open
For the 2021-2022 academic year, VinUniversity seeks to strengthen their pool of talents to grow as a truly multicultural academic environment in Vietnam. The university aims t attract interests from candidates all over the world who posses talent and exceptional academic performance. Several scholarships are available for students who have applied and have admitted to one of the degree programmes offered at the university
VinUniversity main campus is located in Vinhomes Ocean Park in the Gia Lam District, Hanoi, Vietnam. The university campus sites on a total area of 420 hectares. The campus is located in a conducive student friendly environment surrounded by nature, ideal setting for self-directed and collaborative learning, peaceful introspection, and inspirational beauty.
VinUniversity aspires to be a world-class university based on the highest international standards in research and teaching. With its strategic collaborations with the world’s leading universities, the university aspires to provide world class education to its student population. Collaborating Universities include Cornell University and the University of Pennsylvania.
The university offers several courses in the fields of Business and Management, Engineering and Computer Science, Arts and Science as well as Health Sciences.
Overall, the university offers several scholarship programmes to both international and domestic students offering different benefits, as described below
VinUni merit-based scholarships:
- The scholarship is offered to students who possess outstanding academic capabilities, creativity, aspiration, and commitment
- Scholarships under this program cover 90% – 100% of your tuition fees for your selected degree programme
- Students with exceptional talent will be granted full scholarships covering 100% of tuition fee plus 34,965,000 VND (~ 1,500 USD) for living expenses.
VinUni Financial Aid program
- This scholarship programme covers 50%, 60%, 70%, or 80% of your tuition fees.
Candidates intending to apply for one of the scholarships must meet the requirements below
- Scholarships are offered to students of both Vietnamese nationality and international students status
- Candidates for these scholarships must have graduated from high school or will graduate high school before September 2021.
- As an applicant, you must meet the admission criteria set by the university, for admission into a Bachelor’s (Undergraduate) Degree programme at Uni University
Candidates must be applying for one of the following degree programmes offered at the university
- Bachelor of Business Administration (4 years)
- A Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management (4 years)
College of Health Sciences:
- Medical Doctor (6 years)
- Bachelor of Nursing ( 4 years) (Not applicable in Early Admission Cycle)
- Medical Residency (4 years)
College of Engineering and Computer Science:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (4 years)
- A Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (4 years)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (4 years)
Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications using the university online application portal. Applicants will be required to complete all sections and provide all as required. You must fill in the following information, fully and correctly
- Personal Information
- Academic Achievements: GPA, A-Level exam, IB results, Olympics awards, competitions, etc. over the last 3 years
- Standardized test results from SAT/ACT/Subject Tests if you have taken any such tests
- English proficiency certificate with validity (IELTS, TOEFL) if you have taken any such tests
- One 400 word essay
- Non-academic achievements (competitions, sports, music, arts, volunteer activity, and anything else that is of interest to you)
- Reference contacts from teachers who know you well
It is important to note that applications must be submitted exclusively online since No applications or supporting documents can be submitted on paper, or via email. Along with the application form, applicants will be required to submit the following documents
- Copy of your National ID or passport
- 1-page CV (using the template provided in the application form)
- Copies of transcripts from Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 (if available)
- Optional supporting documents: declaration of self-work, copies of certificates, transcripts to support the
- academic and non-academic achievements.
To apply, please click here
For more information about the program, please visit the official site here