Deadline: May 1, 2023
Apply for the University Twente ICD Scholarships to study in the Netherlands. The University Twente powered by ICD scholarships programme is dedicated to international excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries. Eligible applicants are those applying or wish to apply for a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Integrated Circuit Design at the University of Twente
The scholarship programme grant will go towards compensating for study related costs, leaving the scholarship holder to decide how to spend this grant money. Please note that no other costs such as tuition or enrollment fees are covered by this scholarship. You may as well receive an additional UTS ICD for the second academic year of the same amount, subject to academic evaluation.
- You will receive a scholarship grant worth € 6,000 for a period of one year. The university offers approximately 2 scholarships for this academic year.
- Scholarship renewal for the second academic will be subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- Recipients will use the grant to cover costs of living when studying at the University of Twente.
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions.
- Applicants for the UTS-ICD scholarship program are students from EU and non-EU countries.
- Candidate must not exceed the age of 35 years at the time of application.
- You must have secured provisional admission to the UT MSc Electrical Engineering with specialization analogue or radio frequency circuit design, starting in September.
- Applicants must not have graduated from a UT graduate programme before.
- You must meet the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands.
- Candidates must meet the general English language test requirement of Academic IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL iBT of 90.
- You must not be a beneficiary of any other UT funding programmes, or Dutch governmental programmes
- Applicants must be excellent students who belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of their class.
- You will have to demonstrate sufficient performance with an achievements of 50% ECTS or higher than 7 out of 10, in order to be eligible for an UTS allocation for the second year
Applicants are requested to first apply for admission for the Master’s programme in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Integrated Circuit Design. You will have applied for this Master’s programme and received, a conditional admission letter, and your student’s number. Its only then that you can now go ahead and apply for the scholarship with your student number.
Your application will be submitted using the online application platform. Please remember that you will need your student’s number to initiate the application process.
For more information, visit the official website here