Deadline : July 23, 2021
Apply for the University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarships for International students. These scholarships are offered by the University of Western Australia and specially dedicated to excellent high-achieving students across the globe who wish to study in Australia. Applicants for the scholarships must be undergraduate and postgraduate students, with excellent academic history, coming from several selected countries.
The Scholarship is awarded in form of a tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the your course. course as specified in their letter of offer. Candidates must have applied and received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia before they are considered for the scholarships.
Selected applicants for one of these scholarships will have the opportunity to study in one of the most conducive student friendly campuses in Australia. Its location by the Swan River and only minutes from Perth’s city center makes the University of Western Australia (UWA) one of Australia’s most picturesque campuses.
Accepted applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- For undergraduate courses, the scholarship is offering up to AUD$48,000 over four years starting with the 2022 academic year.
- Applicants who will be selected for undergraduate courses with a duration of three years will receive a scholarship grant worth AUD$36,000 over the entire duration of their courses starting with the 2022 academic year.
- For applicants applying for postgraduate courses, they will receive a scholarship grant worth AUD$24,000 over two years for their postgraduate courses in 2022.
The general eligibility criteria for applicants for this scholarship programme are as below
- You must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries (Please see list here)
- To apply and be considered, you must have applied for admission and received a place offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
Undergraduate eligibility criteria
- Scholarship applicants must be applying for an eligible undergraduate bachelor degree or Assured Pathway course
Postgraduate eligibility criteria
- To be eligible to be considered for the scholarship, a you must be applying for an eligible postgraduate degree
Combined Bachelor’s and Master’s eligibility criteria
- Candidates for a Combined Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are also welcome to apply for the scholarship
These scholarships are awarded on merit, considering the applicants academic performance. Therefore, you will automatically be evaluated and awarded the scholarship based on ATAR/WAM requirements. Applicants who are interested in the scholarships are advised to submit their applications for admission into their preferred degree programme, before the admission deadline
Applications for admission are submitted online using the university application portal, or through agents. Below is the basic requirements considered when applying for admission
- Applicants must meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements requirements
- You must meet the specific entry requirements for your selected course
For more information about the program, please visit the official site here