Deadline : August 15, 2021
Apply for the University of Stirling Ronald Miller Postgraduate Scholarship to study in the UK. The University of Stirling is offering up to six (6) scholarships to students of any nationality from around the world. Applicants must have applied and received an unconditional offer at the University of Stirling to study MSc Sustainable Aquaculture, MSc Aquatic Veterinary Studies or MSc Aquatic Pathobiology within the Institute of Aquaculture from September 2021.
The Ronald Miller Postgraduate Scholarship was established by the Trustees of the Miller Foundation. It was initiated in memory of Mr Ronald Miller of Motherwell Bridge Engineering to respect, remember and reflect his special interest in animals. The main aim of the scholarship therefore is to support selected postgraduate students in the field of aquaculture or aquaculture disease.
This aims to support those students who demonstrate the need for support in order to complete their postgraduate degree in the United Kingdom. Therefore, the scholarship cannot be used in combination with other scholarship funding.
Accepted applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- The scholarship covers tuition fees for one of the three eligible programmes you will have been admitted to
- This scholarship is valid for the entire duration of the study programme
Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree sufficient to enable you entry into a postgraduate degree at a UK university
- Your Degree must be equivalent to a Minimum of a 2:1 honours degree.
- Applicants must apply and receive an unconditional offer to University of Stirling at the time of the scholarship application
- You must have applied to study for a postgraduate degree for one of the following courses: MSc Sustainable Aquaculture, MSc Aquatic Veterinary Studies or MSc Aquatic Pathobiology
Candidates must be planning to commence their studies starting in September 2021
Applicants are requested to first apply for admission and receive an unconditional offer, before they can submit their application to be considered for the scholarship
The application for the scholarship must be sent in electronic form using the email address provided by the deadline of August 15, 2021. Your application must contain the following information.
- Your most recent CV.
- It should state clearly your student number.
- Indicate your current country of residence
- Submit a 500 word statement explaining what you hope to achieve with a Masters degree from the Institute of Aquaculture
The above information must be sent to [email protected] with the subject header as: RONALD MILLER APPLICATION
For more information about the program, please visit the official site here