Deadline: April 30, 2020
The University of Pittsburgh is accepting applications for the 2019 Hesselbein Student Leadership Summit. Hesselbein Global Academy for Student Leadership and Civic Engagement aims to produce a cadre of experienced, ethical leaders equipped to address critical issues throughout the world. Through dynamic global mentorship, training, and service opportunities, student leaders of today will become the business, community, and government leaders of tomorrow.
This one-of-a-kind program offers participants a transformative, globally-minded leadership experience right here on campus! Through our annual Hesselbein Student Leadership Summit, student leaders from around the world converge on our campus for an intensive four-day experience. Delegates participate in interactive workshops, receive mentorship from government and business leaders, and take part in hands-on problem solving sessions.
Through the annual Hesselbein Student Leadership Summit, student leaders from around the world converge on their campus for an intensive four-day experience. Delegates participate in interactive workshops, receive mentorship from government and business leaders, and take part in hands-on problem solving sessions.
- Selected participants will automatically receive a scholarship which covers all educational activities (presentations, breakout workshops with Professional Mentors, and featured speakers), housing, meals, and access to all socials and networking activities.
- Accomplished undergraduate and entry-level graduate student (enrolled and/or have completed first year of graduate school) leaders from college campuses across the world.
The deadline for applications is April 30, 2020.
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY Tuesday, April 30, 2019, at MIDNIGHT (EDT). Applications that are incomplete (i.e. missing a letter of recommendation, résumé, or essay) will not be considered.
- Complete online application.
- Upload one current letter of recommendation using pdf or word (written by a senior university administrator or staff member). You are welcome to submit a second or third letter of recommendation to supplement your application. Recommenders also have the option of sending the letter of recommendation by email to Sarah Popovich at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload résumé (include GPA on résumé) using pdf or word.
- Upload personal essay using pdf or word (see essay question below).
To apply, Click here.
Contact Sarah Popovich at email@example.com with any questions.
For more information, visit Hesselbein Global Student Leadership Summit.