Deadline: April 28, 2022
Apply for the Transilvania University of Brasov Scholarships program for international students. Transilvania Academica Scholarship is designed as a competition for international students from non EU or non EEA countries. Applicants must be international students who have secured admission for one of the Courses offered at the University
The scholarship programme aims to attract international students to study at Transilvania University. Selected applicants usually form a group of “Ambassadors” of Transilvania University and thereby increase the international visibility of the institution. Are you ambitious and ready for the next part of your Academic Journey?, this is an opportunity for you.
Scholarships are awarded for the full attendance of bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree studies at the University Campus in Brasov Romania. You must pass each academic year of your degree program, as a condition for the scholarship to be granted for the following year of study
Sleeted candidate swill receive the following benefits
- You will receive full coverage for your tuition fees, including registration and graduation fees.
- Selected candidates will be receive free accommodation in the university’s dormitories
- You will receive a monthly allowance worth 800 lei (equivalent to 170 USD) for the whole duration of your studies
Applicant must full fill the following application conditions if they are to be selected
- Applicants for the scholarship must be international students from non EU or non EEA countries.
- You must apply and get admission for one of the degree programmes offered at the Transilvania University of Brasov
- Applicants must be applying to study for Bachelors, Master’s or PhD programme
- You must demonstrate excellent performance from your previous academic studies to increase your chances of being selected
- Candidates must be applying to start their studies in the 2022 Academic year
Please remember that the scholarship application process is different from that of applying for admission. Therefore, if you to be considered, you must apply and receive admission for your preferred degree programme
The application must be submitted online using the online application portal. Candidates must submit the following documents, to be uploaded in the online application form.
- Your must recent curriculum vitae, highlighting the your outstanding achievements;
- Write a motivation letter of maximum one page highlighting your decision to apply for the scholarship
- Request three letters of recommendation from individuals who can support the your outstanding results.
Please remember that all the documents must be submitted in English. The deadline for application is April 28, 2022
For more information, visit the official website here