Deadline: June 10, 2022
Apply for the Traineeship programme at the BEREC Office in Riga Latvia. The Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC) aims to ensure the relevant EU legislation is applied consistently, so the EU has a functioning single market for electronic communications
BEREC Office was therefore set up by the European Union Provide professional and administrative support to the Body of the European Regulators of Electronic Communications (BEREC). The office is therefore inviting applications for its traineeship programme from interested candidates in the following fields
The main aim of the programme is to attract highly qualified applicants who are competent and strongly motivated. This traineeship is mainly dedicated to university graduates with background in a relevant field to gain experience in the work of the EU in general and in the work of the BEREC Office in particular
Accepted applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- Traineeships are awarded for a period of six (6) months with an option for prolongation up to twelve months.
- Selected Trainees will receive a monthly grant worth EUR 1118,41 for the entire duration of the traineeship .
- All traineeships are scheduled to begin in October/November 2022
In order to be considered for admission into the the Traineeship Programme, you must meet the following conditions
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of application
- The traineeship programme is open to nationals of a Member State of the European Union
- You must have completed at least three years of higher education course at university level by the start of the traineeship.
- Your academic background must be in a field of interest to the BEREC Office attested by a diploma or relevant official certificate1
- Applicants are also required to have language skills at level C1 for the first language and at level B2 for the second language
Applications for the traineeships are submitted exclusively online. Applicants are advised to read the general traineeship notice for each traineeship position for specific application requirements, duties and expectations.
As part of your application, you will be requested to submit the following application documents
- The candidate’s covering letter outlining their reasons for applying
- A curriculum vitae (CV), drafted using the Europass CV format
- Certified copies of degrees/diplomas, references, proof of experience
- Applicants are explicitly requested to highlight and give a brief account of their experience and expertise relevant to the traineeship
Please note that the deadline foe application for the traineeship programme has been set to June 10, 2022
For more information, visit the official website here