Deadline: June 5, 2020
Apply For The WIN WIN International Sustainability Youth Award 2020. The WIN WIN Youth Award is an international award that aims to empower and reward young people who play an active role in the creation of a more sustainable future. We welcome contributions from individuals, organisations and movements from all over the world, with members between the age 13 to 29.
Applicants to the WIN WIN Youth Award should present a recent or ongoing project/work/initiative linked to the unique theme of the WIN WIN Award 2020 –Biodiversity. The winner will be announced on the International Youth Day on August 12, and will be invited to receive the award at the WIN WIN Award ceremony October 22 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- The winner of the WIN WIN Youth Award will receive SEK 20.000 at the WIN WIN Award ceremony on October 22 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- The organisation welcomes contributions from individuals, organisations and movements from all over the
- Applicants must be between the age 13 to 29.
- Applicants to the WIN WIN Youth Award should present a recent or ongoing project/work/initiative linked to the theme 2020 – Biodiversity.
Applicants must also fulfill the following requirements
- Impact: The project/initiative has had a positive effect on biodiversity.
- Holistic approach: The project/initiative should strive to balance environmental, social and
- Creativity: The project/initiative has been conducted in a creative and original way.
- Mobilization: The project/initiative has brought people together.
- Innovation: The project/initiative is new and innovative in its character.
- Scale: The project/initiative has the potential for replication and scaling up.
- Raise awareness: The project/initiative has contributed to raise awareness and disseminate
knowledge about biodiversity.
Candidates must follow the procedure below if they wish to apply for any of the above scholarships
- You can apply with a project of your own or nominate a candidate.
- The application / nomination must include the following information:
- Name, age, e-mail and country.
- Description of the project / work / initiative answering the following questions:
- What kind of project?
- Where? For how long? For whom?
- What kind of impact? How does it
relate to the theme biodiversity?
- Motivation why the project / work /
initiative should receive the award.
To apply, Click Here
For more information, visit WIN WIN Youth Award .