Deadline: February 1 , 2022
Apply for the Wageningen University Excellence Scholarship Programme in Netherlands. The major aim of the Wageningen University Excellence Scholarship Programme is mainly to attract excellent students from non-EU/EEA countries all over the world for a master’s programme with a potential of doing a PhD programme after their MSc graduation either in Wageningen or elsewhere.
With its reputation of being the first Dutch university, Wageningen University & Research is an international accredited Organization of the Netherlands and Flanders. The university boost as a host for the large population of international students from over 100 different countries. Wageningen University & Research is one of the major university in Europe and one of the best universities worldwide in the field of Life Sciences thanks to its partnerships with numerous Dutch and international companies as well as governments.
The Wageningen University Excellence Programme aims to build and support capacity building in excellent students who wish to study for a 2-years master’s programme in one of the graduate courses offered at the university. Applicants to the program are expected to be high performing students and must demonstrate this. The program has made available up to 10 scholarships for the academic year starting 1 September 2022.
Selected applicants for the Excellent Scholarship program will receive several benefits including:
- You will receive a tuition fee waiver for the duration of the programme worth 24 months
- Scholarship recipients will receive a budget for one seminar in Europe covering travel, stay, registration fee for the seminar
- You will also receive a budget for participation in the reach your full potential programme
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions:
- To apply, you must be a national of a country outside the European Economic Area including Switzerland
- Applicants must posses an undergraduate degree qualification or its equivalent in order to apply
- Candidates must fulfill the application conditions into an Msc program at Wageningen University & Research.
- You be applying or have applied for one of the eligible MSc programmes at Wageningen University & Research by the application deadline of March 1st, 2021.
- The application will require you to submit a reference letter from a professor, preferably of a high ranked institute to support your application
- Applicants must have proof of excellent performance demonstrated with a high GPA.
Applications for the scholarships are exclusively online. Students who wish to be considered for the scholarship must apply for admission and receive an offer for one of the eligible Master’s degree programme. The following steps are followed for a student who will receive the scholarship
- Applicants must submit their applications for admission for an MSc programme before the deadline of February 1st, 2022
- Selected applicants who secure admission will then be invited to apply for the scholarship. Once your admission is confirmed, you will receive an email with all the required guidelines and steps to follow, to complete your scholarship application
- Attend a skype interview when requested as this is part of the scholarship selection process
- Selection for the scholarship will be based on the applicants performance in his/ her previous study
For more information, visit the official website here