Deadline: February 27, 2023
Apply for the 2023 University of Bristol Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships to study in the United Kingdom. The Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships program is dedicated to prospective international students who wish to apply and study for an undergraduate degree program at the University of Bristol in the UK. These scholarships are available for qualifying courses at the university starting September 2023, and will be awarded for all years of undergraduate study taking place at the University of Bristol.
The scholarship grant can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees. Applicants who apply for the University of Bristol Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships program will have the opportunity to be considered for other scholarships available at Bristol University. You will automatically be considered for any other University of Bristol international scholarships that you are eligible for. Therefore, you do not need to submit two separate applications
Applicants for the scholarship should remember that they need to have already applied for admission before submitting their applications. You are therefore advised to apply for study at the University of Bristol starting in 2023 and then proceed to apply to the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships.
Selected applicants for the scholarship program will receive the following benefits
- You will be warded a scholarship grant worth between £6,500 and £13,000
- This undergraduate international students award will be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
- During your first year, you may also receive a bursary worth £3,000 to cover your living expenses
- These scholarships can be awarded for the whole duration of your 4 years undergraduate course
To be eligible for the University’s undergraduate scholarships, you must meet the following application conditions:
- You must be considered as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- As an applicant, you must have applied for a programme of your choice at the university of Bristol
- You must be applying for an eligible degree programme. All undergraduate programmes are eligible with the exception of medicine, dentistry and veterinary science
- Candidates must be applying to start their undergraduate programme in September 2023
- You must not be a beneficiary of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
You need to apply first for the undergraduate degree course of your choice, before you can submit you application for the scholarship. Therefore, you are advised to follow the procedure below to successfully submit your application.
- Please make sure that you have already submitted your application for admission into the course of your choice, and have obtained your UCAS ID as this will be need for the scholarship application.
- You must launch the online application form. You will need to complete the application form in one session. Remember, you cannot save the application, therefore prepare all the information you need prior to launching the application
- During the application process, you must provide your personal data including nationality, citizenship, residence information, email and contact information during the application
- As an applicant, you will also have to answer three questions which you will need to complete during the application. You are advised to write these essay answers before you launch your application, to make the process easier for you
For more information, visit the official website here