Deadline: January 17 , 2024
Apply for the Hanken’s Scholarship Scheme at the Hanken School of Economics in Finland. Each year, Hanken School of Economics in Finland offers various scholarship opportunities to deserving applicants who wish to study for their Master’s degree programmes. Hanken School of Economics is a leading university with 110 years of experience in research and education in economics and business administration. The University holds the three most prestigious accreditations for business schools including EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
Interested applicants can apply for a scholarship for an MSc in Economics and Business Administration, a two-year leadership and business programme with specialization in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Humanitarian logistics, or even IP Law. All scholarships are awarded based on the applicant’s academic excellence in the previous studies and applicable test score results.
If awarded for any of the available scholarships you will be required to keep a good pace within your studies and maintain excellent performance in order to keep your scholarship for the second year. Annual check-ups are done to ensure that the student will graduate within two academic years. After two academic years the scholarship ends, and the student is required to pay tuition fees for the remain of their studies.
Hanken School of Economics offers the following Scholarships for a period of two academic years.
Hanken Premium GBSN Scholarship
- This scholarship Covers the full tuition fee for the entire duration of teh programme
- You will also receive a stipend worth 8000 EUR/year living expenses
The Hanken Honours Scholarship
- This scholarship Covers the 50% of your tuition fee for your selected programme
- This scholarship is financed by the Ministry of Education and culture
- The scholarship covers full tuition for the first academic year
- You will also receive a grant worth 5000 Euros to cover your living expenses
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions:
- You must have obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a recognized university or polytechnic with an equivalence of 180 ECTS credits or more
- Eligible applicants to the MSc level must fulfill one of the following language requirements:
- IELTS Academic with a minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL IBT with a minimum score of 92 (internet-based test) or 580 (paper-based test)
- PTE Academic with a minimum 62
- C2 Proficiency (previous name CPE) with a minimum result of C1
- C1 Advanced with Grade C
- If you obtained your Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or secondary education conducted in English language from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States you may be exempt
- You degree programme must have least 30 ECTS in subjects relevant for the programme specialization/track you are applying for
- Applicants applying based on a degree obtained in a country outside the EU/EEA are required to have the following scores
- GMAT with a minimum overall test score of 550 OR
- GRE In Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning a test score of at least 150, in Analytical Writing with a test score of at least 3,5
Applicants interested in the scholarship will be able to indicate this while applying for admission for their preferred degree program. Therefore you will not need a separate application since the scholarships is a integrated part of the application for Master’s Degree studies at Hanken.
Applications are now open from January 1, 2024 to January 17, 2024
You must submit your application through the application portal before application the set deadline
For more information, visit the official website here