Deadline: May 15 , 2022
Applications for the 2023 Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are now open. The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are proud to present an interactive fellowship to outstanding young thinkers from different parts of the globe. Einstein Forum fellows are young graduates who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research. The main aim of the fellowship is to support these graduates follow the example set by Albert Einstein. Fellows will have the opportunity to pursue other interdisciplinary approaches different from research alread conducted in their area of specialisation.
Usually, the 5-6 month period of the fellowship takes place during the summer months and end within the calendar year. This year’s fellowship is scheduled to take up residence in Caputh, Brandenburg, Einstein’s own summerhouse. The fellowship is fully funded covering accommodation, travel expenses and a monthly stipend.
Those applicants who have not yet submitted their applications should do so by the deadline of May 15, 2022.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- The fellowship will provide you with living accommodation for five to six months in the garden cottage of Einstein`s own summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg.
- This is only a short distance away from the universities and academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin.
- You will also receive a stipend worth EUR 10,000
- The fellowship also provided reimbursement for your travel expenses.
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions:
- The fellowship is open to all application regardless of their nationalities or countries of origin.
- Applicants for the fellowship must be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
- You must hold a university degree in either humanities, social sciences, or in the natural sciences in order to apply.
- At the end of the fellowship period, you will be expected to present your project in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Daimler and Benz Foundation.
- To be a successful applicant, you must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant.
Interested applicants must submit their applications online using the provided online application platform. During your application, you will be required to submit various support documents. You application and required documents must be submitted by the deadline of May 15, 2022. The following documents will be required
- Your most recent CV.
- You must submit a two-page project proposal.
- Request two letters of recommendation from two referees to support your application.
For more information, visit the official website here