Deadline: December 5 , 2022
Apply for the AUB MEPI-TLG Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Program (TLG) at the American University of Beirut in Lebanon. The Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) program part of the MEPI initiative which aims to offer students from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) a unique opportunity to pursue higher education and earn a master’s degree through leading American University with U.S. accreditation in the MENA region. Through this program applicants will have the opportunity to apply for the AUB MEPI-TLG at the American University of Beirut in Lebanon
The American University of Beirut (AUB) MEPI-TLG program aims to nurture graduate Leaders in Data Science (LiDS) and related professionals. This programme therefore emphasizes research in the areas in the field of data analysis, data exploration, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and more. Up to forty-three (43) scholarships are available to excellent academically qualified and economically deserving students from eligible countries who apply to any of the seventeen eligible graduate study programs offered at AUB. Eligible programmes are offered at the following faculties
- Agricultural and Food Sciences (FAFS),
- Arts and Sciences (FAS), Health Sciences (FHS),
- Maroun Semaan Faculty of Engineering and Architecture (MSEFA),
- Olayan School of Business (OSB).
In addition to requirements of the graduate study program, the MEPI-TLG LiDS program requires students to enroll in two courses on gender studies and one course on data science, and to work on a particular research project that is associated to their program of study. Furthermore, the students will be expected to participate in a multitude of civic engagement activities and leadership training workshops.
Selected Applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- You will receive full coverage of all applicable costs including fees for enrollment, tuition and any other fees
- Scholarship recipients will receive medical insurance coverage for the whole length of their study
- You will be eligible for a monthly living allowance to cover your living costs
- Beneficiaries will receive student housing for their entire duration of their programme
- You will receive one laptop for the duration of the program;
- There is a yearly book allowance to be provided to students
- You will receive two round-trip tickets for your flight to and from your home country
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions:
- You must be a citizen of one of the participating countries from the MENA region. (Please see list here)
- Applicants for the programme are excellent academically promising students from the eligible countries
- You must be eligible for admission to the faculty of your choice as per AUB’s admissions guidelines
- Candidates are usually Economically disadvantaged students as per MEPI and AUB’s financial aid policies.
Applicants must submit two applications if they are to be considered.
- First, you must submit an applications for admission into one of the Eligible Master’s degree programmes.
- This application is submitted online using the online Graduate Application page.
- During the application, you must visit to the Financial Opportunities section, and follow the listed guidelines to apply to MEPI-TLG LiDS.
- Secondly, you must submit an eligible MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders application form via the MEPI platform.
- You must submit your application before the MEPI-TLG LiDS program application deadline of December 5, 2022.
For more information, visit the official website here