Deadline: May 31, 2020
Apply for the 2020 Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation. The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are offering a fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research. The main aim of the fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches – following the example set by Albert Einstein.
Usually, the 5-6 month period of the fellowship should preferably take place during the summer months and end within the calendar year. Due to the COVID-19 epidemic the current Einstein Fellow will not be able to take up residence in Caputh before next year. Therefore the following fellowship will be awarded for 2022 rather than 2021. All applications that have already been submitted will be considered in the next selection round. The new application deadline is May 15, 2021.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- The fellowship includes living accommodations for five to six months in the garden cottage of Einstein`s own summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg, only a short distance away from the universities and academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin.
- The fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Candidates must be under 35 and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences
- TOEFL/IELTS may be included but not required, as your application should already reflect mastery of English
Candidates must follow the procedure below.
Applications should include
- a CV,
- a two-page project proposal,
- two letters of recommendation.
To apply, Click Here
For more information, visit Einstein Fellowship.