Deadline : July 24, 2021
Apply for the Sunan Kalijaga Global Scholarship For International Students in Indonesia. The Sunan Kalijaga Global Scholarships are dedicated to International students and outstanding emerging young leaders from countries all over the world. Candidates for the scholarships are those who demonstrate good leadership qualities and an excellent academic record. These scholarships are offered to students who wish to study for a Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
The Universitas Islam Negeri (State Islamic University) /UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta offers excellence in education, research, and community engagement. UIN Sunan Kalijaga prides its self in its three core values: Integrative-Interconnective, Dedicative-Innovative, and Inclusive-Continuous Improvement. Study programs offered under the Sunan Kalijaga Global Scholarship are those taught in English and Bahasa Indonesia. Applicants can therefore apply for an English taught Bachelor Degree lasting for a duration of four (4) years program or a Master’s degree program for a duration of two (2) years
Accepted applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- Selected applicants for a Bachelor Degree programme will receive overage for tuition fees for four academic years.
- Those selected for a Master Degree programme will receive coverage for tuition fees for two academic years.
- Scholarship holders will also receive a Living allowance to cover their daily expenses.
Candidates for the scholarships must meet the following conditions
- Applicants must be Non-Indonesian International students from any country around the world
- You must be applying for one of the English taught Bachelor’s or master’s degree courses offered at UIN
- Applicants must not be pursuing another similar program for a double degree.
- You must not be in recipient of any other scholarship, fellowship, grant, bursary, award at the time of commencement of your studies.
- Applicants must meet the application criteria for admission into the degree programme of their choice
- You must meet Indonesian government requirements for International Students entry to Indonesia including visa, heath and right of stay
Applications for the scholarships are submitted online using the online application form from the programme website. Your online application must be accompanied with the following required documents
- Applicants must submit a scanned copy of their Valid national identification document OR a valid passport
- You must upload a recent photo of your self in a proper portrait size with a red/blue background
- Upload your Academic transcript, Diplomas and Degree Certificates from your previous studies.
- In case your documents are issued in English or Arabic, you must include official translations in either English or Arabic
- A signed Declaration stating that the applicant will not work on their study visa and that they will obey the Indonesian law
- Submit a proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants must also submit their most recent curriculum vitae/resume
For more information about the program, please visit the official site here