Deadline: April 1, 2022
The Radboud Summer School Programme is now open for applications. This year’s Radboud Summer School will offer over 80 courses from different selected study fields. Selected applicants will have the opportunity to undertake courses in the fields of law, science, business, languages, health, social sciences and may others. You will have the opportunity to Learn from several expert course leaders during interactive live sessions and engage in stimulating discussions with students and professionals from across the world who share your interests.
These summer courses will help enrich your knowledge, build on your network and to contribute to a free, healthy world with equal opportunities for all. This is your opportunity to grow on a personal and professional level, develop new skills and connect with people from all over the world. Radboud Summer School offers excellent academic programmes that will increase your knowledge and enhance your research skills in a very short amount of time.
At the end of the summer programme, you will be awarded a certificate for actively participating and successfully completing all assignments in a Radboud Summer School course. The certificate also details the number of credit units you will have obtained which may be transferable to your home university. Courses offered during this summer experience are short, intensive, high quality courses that enable you to enrich your knowledge and increase your network
Radboud University offers several types of scholarships for the 2022 Radboud Summer School. These include:
- Radboud Summer School Sustainability Scholarship
- HansAnne Scholarship
- OPSFA Financial Support
- Introduction to Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Analysis Financial Support
- Erasmus+ Scholarships
- Fee waivers partner universities
- Other scholarships
- Course Fee waivers Partner Universities
- To qualify for one of the scholarships, you must be a students at one of the Radboud partner universities (See List here)
- You must be a students at one of the mentioned universities at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD level.
- Applicants are required to have good command of the English language equivalent to: IELTS 6.0, B2, TOEFL 550 or equivalent
- Pease not that each course description provides a detailed explanation of the course and information about the course specific admission requirements.
Applications for qualified students who wish to be considered for one of the scholarships must be submitted by the deadline of April 1, 2022. Here is a summary of what you will need to complete your application
- A fully completed online application form using the online portal
- Your application will require you to submit a letter of motivation responding to the question below
- why would you like to participate in this specific course and why should you be selected for the scholarship?
- You must also provide your recent transcript of grades
- Applicants must be enrolled ta one of the partner Universities and must provide proof of enrolment at their university
For more information, visit the official website here