Deadline: April 15, 2021
The Radboud Summer School Programme is now open for applications. This year’s Radboud Summer School will he hosted online due to Covid-19 restrictions all over the world. However, the summer school brings you a special experience where participants will be able to study from the comfort of their own homes. You will have the opportunity to Learn from several expert course leaders during interactive live sessions and engage in stimulating discussions with students and professionals from across the world who share your interests.
Applicants for the summer school have the opportunity to choose from over 30 online courses. This is your opportunity to grow on a personal and professional level, develop new skills and connect with people from all over the world. Radboud Summer School offers excellent academic programmes that will increase your knowledge and enhance your research skills in a very short amount of time.
At the end of the summer programme, you will be awarded a certificate for actively participating and successfully completing all assignments in a Radboud Summer School course. The certificate also details the number of credit units you will have obtained which may be transferable to your home university. Courses offered during this summer experience are short, intensive, high quality courses that enable you to enrich your knowledge and increase your network
Radboud University offers two types of scholarships for the 2021 Radboud Summer School.
Course Fee waivers Partner Universities
- This scholarship is dedicated to applicants from Radboud partner universities with which they have bilateral exchange agreements which allows a limited number of students to participate in the summer courses for free
- The scholarship offers a course fee waiver to applicants under this category
Radboud Fund for international students
- Radboud is offering a maximum of four scholarships available for some summer online courses
- The scholarships are dedicated to applicants from the following partner universities
- Scholarships under this category will cover the following
- One intensive online summer course
- Registration fee
- Course materials
- Access to the digital learning environment
- Live and pre-recorded lecturers
- Social events
- To qualify for one of the scholarships, you must be a students at one of the Radboud partner universities (See List here)
- You must be a students at one of the mentioned universities at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD level.
- Applicants are required to have good command of the English language equivalent to: IELTS 6.0, B2, TOEFL 550 or equivalent
- Pease not that each course description provides a detailed explanation of the course and information about the course specific admission requirements.
Applications for qualified students who wish to be considered for one of the scholarships must be submitted by the deadline of April 15, 2021. Here is a summary of what you will need to complete your application
- A fully completed online application form using the online portal
- Your application will require you to submit a letter of motivation responding to the question below
- why would you like to participate in this specific course and why should you be selected for the scholarship?
- You must also provide your recent transcript of grades
- Applicants must be enrolled ta one of the partner Universities and must provide proof of enrolment at their university
For more information, visit the official website here