Deadline: December 20, 2020
The OSCE invites you to apply for OSCE Academy Master of Arts Scholarship, for MA in Politics and Security Programme (Central Asia) and MA in Economic Governance and Development Programme. The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is a public foundation, established in 2002 by the Kyrgyz Government and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).
OSCE Academy promotes the principles and values of the OSCE through post-graduate education, professional training, research and intellectual exchange. Its demanding MA Programmes in the fields of “Economic Governance and Development” and “Politics and Security (Central Asia)” on a highly competitive basis enroll a total of up to 60 students each year. They are designed for young professionals who wish to broaden their education in the areas of politics, security, international relations, conflict prevention, international development, economics and governance.
if you are selected for the program, you will have the following benefit:
- A Full tuition fee waiver
- Stipend of 300 euros per month (16 months)
- You will get a round trip travel to Bishkek (economy class)
- Your Medical insurance (except for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan) will be covered
- Funded internship opportunities in Europe for top GPA students
If you fulfill the following conditions, then you are eligible for the scholarship:
- You have successful completed an academic degree of higher education (BA, MA, Specialist Diploma) in a related academic field
- have an advanced level of English
- You hold a citizenship of Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. A limited number of students from other OSCE participating States can be accepted to the programmes
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is designed to promote and enhance the principles and values of the OSCE in the Central Asia.
Located in Bishkek, the OSCE Academy is strongly embedded in the wider Central Asian academic and political context and follows a distinctive regional approach. As a regional centre for post-graduate education, capacity building, research and regional dialogue the Academy offers an absorbing and demanding program for its key stakeholders, including scholars and researchers, civil society activists, policy makers and academic and developmental institutions
To apply , Click here
For further information, visit the official website here