Deadline: June 9, 2023
Apply for the Maynooth University School of Law and Criminology PhD Scholarships and Study in Ireland. The School of Law and Criminology at Maynooth University in Ireland is offering several PhD scholarships to students who are interested in enrolling in PhD Studies in Law and Criminology. The Program will commence in October 2023.
The scholarship programme is particular dedicated for Full time Research and PhD studies to students who are planning to commence the programme in October 2023. Desired candidates are students who have successfully completed a Master’s degree in Law, Criminology or in a related discipline. However, students who have graduated with a 1st Class undergraduate degree in the above mentioned disciplines will also be considered.
The scholarship will be awarded for the entire duration of the PhD programme. Running for four (4) years, you will be subject to annual reviews of progress of your research, in order to complete the programme.
Selected applicants for this PhD scholarship will receive the following benefits
- The programme covers Full Annual tuition fees for the entire duration of the Studies.
- Selected scholars will also receive an annual Stipend worth €18,500 for the entire duration of the programme.
Candidates for the programme must meet the following conditions
- The Maynooth University School of Law and Criminology PhD Scholarship is open to applicants from any country and nationality.
- This scholarship is open to newly registered students indenting to commence their PhD studies in October 2023, in Law and Criminology.
- To apply, you must have completed a Master’s degree in Law, Criminology or a related discipline.
- If you completed your undergraduate in the above mentioned fields with a first class degree, you may also apply.
- Applicants must not be entitled to any other external funding
If you are interested in this scholarship, you must first contact and secure a supervisor in the school of Law and Criminology at Maynooth University. This must be done before the deadline of the scholarship application, which is June 9, 2023.
Applicants who have secured a supervisor must then send their application portfolio via email to email@example.com. Remember, the deadline for sending al the required documents is June 9, 2023. Your application portfolio must include the following documents.
- Your most recent CV clearly indicating your academic and professional (Teaching) experience.
- A well drafted cover letter explaining your motivation for applying and eligibility.
- You must include a letter from our potential supervisor endorsing and conforming their acceptance to supervise you for this PhD programme.
- Submit a copy for your PhD research proposal.
- Applicants must include all their relevant academic Degrees, Diplomas and Transcripts of records.
For more information, visit the official website here