Deadline: July 21, 2023
Apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at American University of Beirut in Lebanon. The American University of Beirut (AUB) is partnering with the Mastercard Foundation and is offering several full scholarships to deserving Students. This program is dedicated to students from selected regions who qualify and are planning to pursue online studies at the American University of Beirut in Lebanon.
The major aim of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB is to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions at the end of their studies. Scholars attend a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork in addition to the courses for their degrees.
Scholarships are offered for selected online Master’s Degree programs. Master’s Degree Studies Scholarships at the American University of Beirut are dedicated to Students from any country in Africa.
The scholarship is offered for the following courses
- Master’s in Engineering Management (Online)
- Master’s in Computing in Education (Online)
- Master’s in Business Administration (Online)
Accepted applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- The scholarship will cover Full tuition fees for your selected programme
- You will also receive a modest monthly stipend to cover your daily expenses
Applicants for the programme must meet the following conditions
- Applicants applying for Masters Study Scholarships must be Students from any country in Africa.
- Eligible applicants must demonstrate Good academic standing in the previous education
- All applicants must be 35 years old or younger in order to apply
- You must also demonstrate Financial need in order to receive the scholarship
- Candidates must Commitment to giving back to the community, country, and region
- Applicants who posses Leadership skills have a better chance of getting the scholarship
- Commitment to attend all the additional learning experiences and workshops required by the Scholars Program
- You must demonstrate sufficient English language proficiency that qualifies for Readiness for University Studies in English (RUSE)
Eligible candidates must first complete the online graduate application for a degree program of their choice. They must then complete the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Survey to express their interest in the scholarship program.
For a successful application, follow the steps described here below
- First, Complete the AUB online graduate application for one if the eligible online courses. Remember to upload all the supporting documents requested. The deadline for application for admission is July 21, 2023.
- During the application process, select Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program under the scholarship section. Tick the corresponding APPLY checkbox and click SAVE to submit your changes.
- You should then complete the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Survey to express your interest in the scholarship program. This must also be done by July 21, 2023.
- Complete the the AUB Financial Aid application
For more information, visit the official website here