Deadline: February 1, 2023
Apply for the Marquette University Global Scholar Award Scholarships program in the United State. The Global Scholar award aims to portray the importance of diverse world views and international perspectives within the Marquette University community. Therefore the Marquette University is proud to present this competitive award, which offers full-tuition based on a student’s high academic achievement, demonstrated interest in global perspectives and the student’s potential for providing significant global contributions.
This scholarship will cover the whole duration of your Bachelor’s degree programme, but will be renewable each year of the your four-year (eight-semester) undergraduate program, subject to academic performance. As a Global Scholar, you are expected to initiate and contribute to global engagement activities within the campus and Milwaukee communities each year of the award. The award is available for 4 years of Undergraduate study.
If you are selected for the program, you will benefit from the following
- The scholarship covers your full tuition of your undergraduate degree studies at the Marquette University
- This scholarship is renewable each year, subject to academic performance
- For this academic year, the university is offering a total of 2 scholarship awards
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions.
- As an applicant, you must be an international student and a citizen of any country around the world
- You must be a High school senior who is applying to enter Marquette as a freshman for your first-year Bachelors degree programme
- Applicants must have attended their studies from a High school is located outside the United States
- You must have achieved a Minimum 3.25 GPA on a scale of 4.0 in all your college-preparatory courses
- Candidates must demonstrated passion in leadership, within their school setting and larger community that displays a global perspective
- You must be classified as an International student will is eligible for a non-immigrant F-1 visa
If interested, you must apply for admission into Marquette for your preferred undergraduate degree programme. Application for admission requires you to submit all application materials for admission to Marquette University and be admitted before the February 1 Global Scholar deadline. Find below the required application materials
- A fully completed Global Scholar application which can be found on your student status page
- You must submit a well written Essay with the following details:
- Marquette’s motto is Be the Difference. Describe how you have been the difference in your community. As a Global Scholar, how will you build on these experiences to be the difference at Marquette and in the world? (300-500 words)
- Request and submit one letter of recommendation from a person who knows you well: We suggest that the recommendation letter explains your experience with and interest in global issues
- Compile a School activities list or resume
For more information, visit the official website here