Deadline : August 20, 2021
Apply or the La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarships in Australia. La Trobe University values academic excellence. therefore, the university is offering several scholarships to Intranational students from selected countries. Applicates for these scholarships must be high-achieving International student who are planning about applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study.
The La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship, offering a 100% deduction on your annual tuition fees for the entire duration of your studies. Candidates must be International excelling students accepted into one of the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs at La Trobe University.
Scholarships are strictly offered to students who have secured admission for undergraduates and postgraduate coursework programmes at camouses in Melbourne, Sydney, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura and Shepparton
Accepted applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- This prestigious La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship offers a 100% deduction on annual tuition fees for the entire duration of your studies
If you wish to apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following application conditions
- Applicant must be citizens and residents of the selected participating countries (List of countries here)
- You must be eligible for direct entry without ELICOS or pathway, for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at La Trobe
- Candidates must be a full-fee paying student who receive no other sponsorship
- You must demonstrate excellent grades with overall WAM of 80% or above.
- All applicant must meet all the condition in the offer letter by the provided deadline.
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must submit a complete application for the course commencing in
Semester 2 2021 (July), or Term 6 2021 (November).
The scholarship application will require you to also provide the following documents by the deadline of application
- A well drafted and detailed resume
- You must record a 4-5 minute video, answering the below questions
- Why should you be selected for this scholarship?
- Outlining the reasons why have you chosen la Trobe University
- Explain your your career goals
- Elaborate how you would like to make a difference to the world/community using this qualification
For more information about the program, please visit the official site here