Deadline: October 31 , 2020:
Applications are open for the 2020 La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship (LTGRS) in Australia. Are you a prospective Future graduate researchers, Future PhD candidates, Graduate researchers interested in one of the academic programs at La Trobe University in Australia?. Dont miss this amazing opportunity to advance your career at one of the best Universities at a global level.
The Graduate Research scholarships are normally available for full-time research Masters or doctoral candidates at different faculties. These are merit based scholarships, highly competitive and based on academic merit and a consideration of targeted areas of research strength at the University. Applicants from all countries including Australia and New Zealand are eligible for the La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarships provided they meed the set requirements .
Usually, for the LTGRS, Priority is given to applicants who have attained at least the equivalent of a first-class honours degree or its equivalent at an Australian university or recognized university outside Australia.
Once selected for the program, you will receive the following benefits:
- Doctoral degree: You will receive a La Trobe Research Scholarship for up to three and a half (3.5 years) years worth $28,092 per annum
- Masters by research: You will receive a La Trobe Research Scholarship for up to 22 months worth $28,092 per annum
- Applicants will receive a fee-relief scholarship for up to four years to undertake a doctoral degree or two years to undertake a Masters by research at La Trobe University
- As a beneficiary, you will have the opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers, and have access to their suite of professional development programs
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions:
- You must be or will be enrolled in a full-time program and undertaking your research at a La Trobe University in Australia
- Doctoral research scholarships applicants must have completed a Masters by Research or other significant body of research,
- If you are applying for a Masters by research scholarships, you must have achieved a first class honours degree or its its equivalent at an Australian university or equivalent from a recognized overseas university
- You must be an international student or an Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents
- You must meet the entrance requirements for your course of interest at La Trobe University
- Applicants must not be recipients of another scholarship greater than 75 per cent of the scholarship stipend rate.
Applications open on August 1, 2020. A list of available projects and details of how to apply will be published as time progresses. The scholarship will be available at the La Trobe University campus in Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton, Franklin Street
For more information, visit the official website here