Deadline: April 14, 2023
Apply for the free English online course. Develop your English for a range of everyday situations. This English Language course is dedicated to individuals who are looking to improve their English language skills so you can study or work in an English-speaking country. Within this course you will be able to build your English skills and as well, develop your use of English in a wider range of everyday situations and grow your listening ability.
Participants will have the opportunity to develop their English skills by hearing people speak in a range of situations and at the same time, test their knowledge by writing short responses to simple discussion questions. This is a 4-week course delivered exclusively online from King’s College London
The course will cover several topics which range from:
- Asking for directions
- Describing your town and where you live
- Talking about your daily routine and activities
- Talking about technology
- Language for shopping and other daily tasks
- English Language for preparing for University
At the end of the course, you will feel more confident in your ability to speak and understand basic English. The course offers you the following benefits
- The ability to identify language associated with everyday situations, such as studying, shopping, and talking about time and schedules
- Opportunity to develop confidence in key language items useful in a range of different scenarios
- Apply language skills for everyday conversations
- Demonstrate understanding of relevant language that can help the learner progress along the path to studying at a university
- Unlimited access to this course
- Includes any articles, videos, peer reviews and quizzes
- A PDF Certificate of Achievement to prove your success when you’re eligible
- This course is dedicated to refugees, displaced people and the communities supporting them in the MENA (Middle East and Northern Africa) region
- Individuals who fall under the category above, who want to learn English for studying and for work are welcome to apply.
- This course is part of the PADILEIA project.
- However, it will also be of interest to anyone looking to develop their skills in basic English.
- It is recommended that learners have a minimum of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) A2 to get the most from this course.
- The course is developed by King’s College London. King’s College London, established in 1829 and a founding college of the University of London, is one of the world’s leading research and teaching universities, based in the very heart of London
- You must submit your application online for a course session that has started or about to start
- The course is 4 weeks long and is delivered exclusively online
For more information, visit the official website here