Deadline : August 7, 2021
Apply at the Jacobs University and benefit from the Jacobs University Master Program Scholarship. For this year admission days are your chance to take the application fast track for a study program starting in Fall 2021 at Jacobs University. On your admission day, you will interviewed and then on the same day, provide you , if eligible, with a conditional offer of admission and possibly a merit-based scholarship.
For this year, additional application documents such as letters of recommendation, a motivation statement, and language proficiency tests (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS) are not required due to the simplified admission procedure. This your chance to grad your opportunity and fulfill your dreams at Jacobs University
Accepted applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- All applicants for the MSc in Data Engineering and the MSc in Supply Chain Management are automatically considered for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships of up to €12,000 per academic year.
- Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships are merit-based, taking into account the applicant’s personal achievements without regard to his/her material wealth or resources.
- Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships do not need to be repaid.
Applicants for Master’s degree courses must have completed a Bachelor’s degree at the time of application.
The following courses are available for graduate study
- The Data Engineering (MSc) and Supply Chain Management (MSc) at Jacobs University are two English-language Master programs in the fields of Big Data Engineering and Logistics, both areas with excellent global career perspectives.
- Psychologie (MSc) addresses German-speaking Psychologie Bachelor of Science graduates. These offer a broad continuative education with a specialization in either clinical psychology or business-related fields of human behavior and diversity.
- International Relations: Global Governance and Social Theory (MA) focuses on the analysis of governance beyond the nation-state. This research topic is examined from a political science perspective, and within the context of enduring processes of globalization and increasing cross-border activity.
Candidates will follow the procedure below if they wish to apply for a program at Jacobs University
- The university is offering a Simplified application procedure, Assessment and admission on the same day. Applicants will need No additional language proficiency test (e.g. TOEFL), letters of recommendation or motivation statement necessary
- You will also experience the campus on an individual student-lead tour while learning more about life at Jacobs University
- Applicants eligible for scholarships will receive a merit-based scholarship on the spot
- You will need a Bachelor’s degree or present proof that you will have graduated by September 2021
- Copies of your Transcript of Records
- A recent Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Applicants will also need an Identity card/ passport
Note: Additional application documents such as letters of recommendation, a motivation statement, and language proficiency tests (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS) are not required due to the simplified admission procedure.
For more information about the program, please visit the official site here