Deadline : June 20, 2021
Apply for the Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in United Kingdom. Study in Wales invites applications for a prestigious new scholarship programme dedicated to international students from several selected countries. These scholarships are dedicated to students who wishing to study for a post-graduate programme at Swansea University. This scholarship program is sponsored and funded through a partnership between the Welsh Government, Universities Wales, The British Council and HEFCW.
Candidates for the scholarships must have already applied for a place to study for their preferred eligible degree program at Swansea University. Swansea University is currently offering three scholarships under this programme. an eligible postgraduate programme before you submit your scholarship application.
Although applicants must be intending to study full time on campus at Swansea university, In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, if students are not able to be present at the university Campus, due to travel restrictions, you may in some cases be able to begin your studies online.
Accepted students will be eligible for the following benefits
- The University of Swansea is offering 3 scholarships for the 2021 academic year stating September
- This scholarship award is worth £10,000 to study a full-time masters programme
Students who wish to apply for this scholarship must meet the following conditions
- You must apply and receive admission if you are to be considered for this scholarship programme
- Applicates must be students from one of the eligible participating countries (Please see full list here)
- The scholarship is strictly dedicated to students who have been admitted for a Master’s degree programme at Swansea University
- You must not be in recipient of any other scholarship other than the Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship holders who have accepted the award are expected to co-operate in Swansea University recruitment activities and automatically agree to their names and details being released by the University’s International Development Office for marketing purposes.
Applicants are advised to submit their applications for admission for a degree (postgraduate) course of their choice before applying for the scholarship. Please note that you may apply for the scholarship even before receiving an offer.
Up on submission of your application for admission, you must then complete and submit the scholarship application. Remember to include your University application number with your scholarship application as this is essential during selection. Applications submitted with invalid application numbers will not be considered.
All applications for the Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship must be submitted by the application deadline of June 20, 2021, for the for September entry. Submissions after this date will not be considered
For more information about the program, please visit the official site here