Deadline: February 28 , 2021
Apply for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme 2021-22 for international applicants to study in Hungary. The Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme is dedicated to international students who wish to study at one of the participating Universities in Hungary. Foreign students from eligible countries are able to apply for any of the eligible courses below via the Hungarian Government Scholarship program:
- MSc in Food Safety and Quality Engineering (Szent István University)
- An MSc in Horticultural Engineering (Szent István University)
- MSc in Animal nutrition and feed safety (Kaposvár University)
Applicants can apply for any of the above courses to be conduct at any of the following universities
- Szent István University, Faculty of Food Science
- Kaposvár University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Szent István University, Faculty of Horticultural Science
All of the scholarships and costs involved are financed by the Hungarian Government, according to the Agreement between FAO and Hungary in 2007. Don’t miss this extra-ordinarily opportunity to pursue your studies at one of the best universities in Hungary with support in form of a scholarship
Selected candidates will receive the following scholarship benefits:
- You will receive coverage for application and tuition fees for the whole duration of your studies.
- Scholarship recipients will receive support to purchase basic books and stationary.
- You ill receive the coverage for cost of dormitory accommodation during your studies.
- Beneficiaries will receive a monthly stipend to cover your basic expenses.
- Coverage for the Cost for health insurance during your stay in Hungary.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must fulfill the following application conditions
- You must be a national and citizen of one of the following countries. (Please see full list here)
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for their selected masters degree program at a participating university in Hungary
- You must demonstrate proficiency in English language since courses will be conducted in English.
- Candidates should preferably be under the age of 30 at the time of application
Applicants must submit their applications along with the required documensts online before the set deadline. Please note that you must submit all your documents documents English or with an English translation.
FAO will pre-screen all applications and submit applications to the Ministry of Agriculture of Hungary which will then send them to the corresponding University as chosen by the applicants
Your application must be accompanied with the following documents
- A correctly and fully filled Application form
- You most recent curriculum vitae
- You must include a copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- A proof of your English proficiency, however, Selected candidates may be asked to take a written or oral English examination
- The candidate’s motivation letter
- A Health examination Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
On how to apply and more information, visit the official website here