Deadline : June 7, 2021
Apply for the Canon Collins LLM Scholarships at University of London in the UK. These scholarships are dedicated to individuals who wish to study for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning, at the University of London in the United Kingdom. This programme is offering four (4) potential applicants from selected eligible countries full Tuition fee waiver scholarships to study at the University of London.
Selected applicants can start at any level, and do not need to complete the whole programme. Usually, students accepted to the Postgraduate Laws programmes start at three points of entry, namely at PGCert, PGDip or LLM. Therefore, you may choose your point of entry as determined by your entry qualifications. Students will then make their own choice to leave the programme with either a PGCert, PGDip or and LLM. You may also decide to complete all the three.
Accepted applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- These scholarships come in form of full tuition fee waivers for selected applicants to study at the University of London.
- The scholarship will also cover examination entry fees for the selected study programme
- Scholarship recipients will have between 1 to 5 years to complete the programmes. Maintaining the scholarship and continued registration on the course will dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports.
Candidates for the scholarships must meet the following conditions
- To apply, you must be a national, citizen, or hold refugee status in Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Applicants must be currently residents in the mentioned eligible countries
- You must possession the necessary academic qualifications required for admission to the programme;
- The scholarship is dedicated to candidates who are currently employed in full or part-time work;
- You must be able to reserve at least 10 hours per week to study and fulfil your course obligations
Applications must be submitted online using teh scholarship application portal, and must be submitted by the deadline of June 7, 2021. All applicants will be required to submit the following supporting documentation
- Provide an ID document (the following are acceptable: passport, birth certificate, driver’s license)
- Submit Academic transcripts, if applying for LLM
- You are required to submit Degree certificates, if applying for LLM, or school/other certificates
- Request two (2) Reference letters from two referees
- A copy of your two most recent payslips
For more information about the program, please visit the official site here