Deadline: May 1, 2023
Apply for the 2023 Candriam Scholarship at Maastricht University in Netherlands. Candriam wishes to offer several scholarships to students planning to study a Bachelor’s degree at Maastricht University in the Netherlands. The scholarships are offered for a one-year Masters programme from a list of selected programmes offered by at Maastricht University.
Scholarships will be offered for one of the following one-year Master’s programme.
- Master’s degree in Sustainability Science, Policy and society
- Master’s degree in International Business – Sustainable Finance
- Master’s degree in international Business – entrepreneurship & Business Development and
- Master’s programme in Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets.
This scholarship aims to provide an opportunity to selected students, to experience the Problem-Based Learning educational model at Maastricht University. If you are interested in any of the above mentioned programmes, you are invited to apply.
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fee at cost and also offer allowance for study materials as well as living allowances to cover your living expenses
- You will receive coverage for your tuition fees worth € 2,314 Or at cost, per year, arranged and paid for by the Scholarship Office
- You will receive an allowance worth € 600 per year for study materials
- Living allowance worth € 11,400 per year paid at €950,00 per month to you by the Scholarship Office
If you wish to be considered for the scholarships, you must meet the following eligibility criteria
- Applicants must be citizens and nationals of a country in the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Suriname.
- Suitable candidates must be first generation students who are usually first in their families to follow higher education
- Candidates have submitted a complete application for admission, for one of the Masters programmes mentioned above.
- Applicants must apply to be admitted to one of the participating master’s programme at Maastricht University via the online portal Studielink. You must have proof of application that must be submitted by 1 May 2023 if you are to be considered.
- You must then complete the scholarship application form as instructed. The application process will require you to submit certain necessary documents.
The required documents for application are as described below.
- Your most recent Curriculum vitae, containing relevant information about your education and (work) experience if any
- Write a Letter of motivation structured around this scholarship programme.
- Request for a letter of reference from an educational institution or an employer in your home country
For more information, visit the official website here