Deadline: May 1, 2022
Apply for the 2022 Candriam Scholarship at Maastricht University in Netherlands. Candriam wishes to offer several scholarships to students planning to study a Bachelor’s degree at Maastricht University in the Netherlands. The scholarships are offered for a three-year Bachelor programmes of Economics and Business Economics and International Business being offered by the Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE).
Scholarships will also be offered for a one-year Master’s programme Sustainability Science, Policy and society, International Business- Sustainable Finance, International Business – entrepreneurship & Business Development and Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets at SBE.
This scholarship aims to provide an opportunity to selected students, to experience the Problem-Based Learning educational model at Maastricht University. If you are interested in the Bachelor programmes of Economics and Business Economics and International Business, you are invited to apply. Students applying to study the Master’s programme Sustainability Science, Policy and society, International Business- Sustainable Finance, Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets and International Business – entrepreneurship & Business Development are also invited to apply.
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fee at cost and also offer allowance for study materials as well as living allowances to cover your living expenses
- You will receive coverage for your tuition fees worth € 2,229 Or at cost, per year, arranged and paid for by the Scholarship Office
- You will receive an allowance worth € 600 per year for study materials
- Living allowance worth € 11,400 per year paid at €950,00 per month to you by the Scholarship Office
If you wish to be considered for the sholarships, you must meed the following eligiblity criteria
- Applicants must be citizens and nationals of a country in the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Suriname.
- Candidates have submitted a complete application for admission, for one oft the following progrmmes by 1 May 2022
- A full-time Bachelor programmes of Economics and Business Economics, or
- Full-time Bachelor programmes of International Business, or
- A full-time Master’s programme Sustainability Science, Policy and society, or
- Full-time Master’s programme International Business- Sustainable Finance, or
- A full-time Master’s programme International Business – entrepreneurship & Business Development or
- Full-time Master’s programme Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets.
- To be considered, you must be a first generation student, first in your families to follow higher education and provided that your parents did not follow higher education.
- Applicants must apply to be admitted to one of the participating bachelor or master’s programme at Maastricht University via the online portal Studielink. You must have proof of application that must be submitted by 1 May 2022 if you are to be considered.
- You must then complete the scholarship application form as instructed. The application process will require you to submit certain necessary documents.
The required documents for application are as described below.
- Your most recent Curriculum vitae, containing relevant information about your education and (work) experience if any
- Write a Letter of motivation structured aroundthis scholarship programme.
- Request for a letter of reference from an educational institution or an employer in your home country
For more information, visit the official website here