Apply for the Full Stack Developer Internship Program at BEWEIS in France. Beweis offers internship opportunities to students from all over the world who are in their final years of their masters program. Students may have a background in Engineering or Information technology.
Full stack development refers to the development of both front end(client side) and back end(server side) portions of an application. Full stack development refers to the ability to design complete application and websites. Full stack developers work on the frontend, backend, database and debugging of application or websites.
The internship will last for 6 months and at the end of the internship, there may be an opportunity for a permanent position within the software development team.
As an intern, you will be working in the following fields:
- C# with the latest versions of Framework .Net
- WPF (Windows Presentation Framework), XAML, XML
- Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Cloud : Microsoft Azure
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Material interfacing: RFID printers, biometric readers,
- Cryptography, security,
- Low-level development for communication protocol implementation
If selected, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Startup atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative company, casual and fun office environment.
- A great location in the South of France. You will join our headquarters located in Gémenos, France.
- Compensation: 1000€ net/month + public transportation pass
- At the end of the internship, there may be an opportunity for a permanent position within the software development team.
- Final year of engineering or IT studies (Master’s degree required).
- Excellent English skills (at least C1 level)
- Experience in object development
- C# language skills
- Excellent knowledge of IT technologies
- At the end of it all, You should be passionate about software engineering and technically curious. You should be eager to join an innovative company and play a hands-on and high-impact role within the development team.
To apply, Click Here
For more information, visit INTERN AT BEWEIS.