Deadline: March 9, 2023
Brunel University in partnership with the British Council are proud to present the British Council Scholarship for Women in STEM. Through this partnership, the university is offering five(5) fully funded scholarships for female students from eligible countries in the Americas region. The scholarship is part of the British Council Scholarship for Women in STEM. Interested applicants must fulfill the admission conditions into one of the following programmes
- MSc Water Engineering (FT)
- An MRes Environmental Sciences (FT)
- MSc Renewable Energy Engineering (FT)
- An MSc Sustainable Electrical Power (FT)
- MSc Environmental Management (FT)
- An MSc Disease Mechanism and Therapeutics (FT)
- MSc Public Health and Health Promotion (FT)
- An MSc Sustainability, Entrepreneurship and Design (FT)
- MSc Project and Infrastructure Management (FT)
- MSc Structural Engineering (FT)
Applicants must be women with a background in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics). Candidates must demonstrate their need for financial support and show passion and determination to inspire future generations of women to pursue careers in STEM. Scholarships are offered full-time international students only from selected eligible countries.
The STEM Scholarship is fully funded offer covering the following
- You will receive coverage for the Tuition fees for your selected programme
- Applicants will receive a monthly stipend to cover their expenses such as accommodation and food
- You will receive coverage for travel costs
- As part of your preparation, you will receive support when applying for your Visa
- You will be entitled to Health coverage fees
- Applicants will also receive coverage for IELTS exam fee in case they don’t hold a valid test of English yet.
- Recipients will also receive a child allowance fee in case this applies
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions.
- You must be national, citizen and residents of the an eligible country in the Americas (Please see full list here)
- Applicants must have submitted their applications for admission and in receipt of an offer to study on one of the eligible programmes
- You must strictly be categorized as an international student for tuition fee purposes.
- At the time Scholarships are confirmed in September, you must have received an Academic Unconditional Firm offer of place at Brunel University.
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong need for financial support if they are to be considered.
- You must posses an undergraduate degree to enable you apply for Brunel MSc courses.
- Applicants must offer proof of the level of English required for postgraduate study at a UK university
- Demonstrate they are active in the field with work experience or a proven interest in their subject area.
- You must be willing to engage as committed British Council scholarship alumni.
Applicants must submit their applications online using the official application form. Please note that you need to apply for one of the eligible programmes and secure admission, to receive an Unconditional at Brunel University.
There are 5 scholarships for the 2023 academic year. Only applicants who fulfill all the required conditions will be considered for evaluation.
If you Aare interested and eligible for the scholarship, you are advised to apply for your preferred degree programme from one of the above mentioned programmes. Applications for admission are submitted via UCAS or via the Brunel online application portal.
For more information, visit the official website here