Deadline: March 22, 2021
Brunel University in partnership with the British Council are proud to present the British Council Scholarship for Women in STEM. Through this partnership, the university is offering six fully funded scholarships for female students from eligible countries in the South Asia region. The scholarship is part of the British Council Scholarship for Women in STEM. Interested applicants must fulfill the admission conditions into one of the following programmes
- MSc Public Health & Health Promotion (Full Time)
- An MSc Disease Mechanism and Therapeutics (Full Time)
- MSc Biomedical, Biomechanics and Bioelectronics Engineering (Full Time)
Applicants must be women with a background in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics). Candidates must demonstrate their need for financial support and show passion and determination to inspire future generations of women to pursue careers in STEM. Scholarships are offered full-time international students only from selected eligible countries.
The STEM Scholarship is fully funded offer covering the folowing
- You will receive coverage for the Tuition fees for your selected programme
- Applicants will receive a monthly stipend to cover their expenses such as accommodation and food
- You will receive coverage for travel costs
- As part of your preparation, you will receive support when applying for your Visa
- You will be entitled to Health coverage fees
- Recipients will also receive a child allowance fee in case this applies
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions.
- You must be national, citizen and residents of the an eligible country in South Asia(Please see full list here)
- Applicants must have submitted their applications for admission and in receipt of an offer to study on one of the eligible programmes
- You must strictly be categorized as an international student for tuition fee purposes.
- At the time Scholarships are confirmed in September, you must have received an Academic Unconditional Firm offer of place at Brunel University.
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong need for financial support if they are to be considered.
- You must posses an undergraduate degree to enable you apply for Brunel MSc courses.
- Applicants must offer proof of the level of English required for postgraduate study at a UK university
- Demonstrate they are active in the field with work experience or a proven interest in their subject area.
- You must be willing to engage as committed British Council scholarship alumni.
Applicants must submit their applications online using the official application form. Please note that you need to apply for one of the eligible programmes and secure admission form an Academic Unconditional Firm offer of place at Brunel University.
There are 6 scholarships for the 2021 academic year. Only applicants who fulfill all the required conditions will be considered for evaluation.
For more information, visit the official website here