Deadline: May 15 , 2022
Apply for the Bézout excellence program at the University Paris-Est in France. This scholarship programme is awarded every year and and been running since 2012. The Bézout Labex offers several mobility scholarships for excellent outstanding students who wish to study at the master’s level in University Paris-Est. Scholarships are awarded for Master’s and PhD level programme in an integrated program combining mathematics and computer science. For the next academic year, Bézout Labex is offering up to 10 scholarships
The Bézout excellence program scholarship is awarded for one year and is dedicated to Master’s degree and PhD students who are enrolled and have completed their first academic year. The Bézout excellence program combines courses, given either in English or in French, from two existing master’s programs in mathematics and computer science. This does not only boast the student’s ability to get the best out of the programme but also offers the opportunity to acquire sought-after skills in both mathematics and computer science, which can be used in academia or industry.
Better more, the best ranking students at the end of the program will have an opportunity to be invited to start a PhD in the Bézout Labex. The University has a several possibilities for support for the PhD programme if awarded
Selected applicants for the programme will be eligible for the following benefits
- You will receive a monthly scholarship amount worth around 1300 € for the entire duration of the program adding up to 11 months.
- The program will also pay for your university registration fees for all the Bézout master’s students enrolled in this scholarship program
- The students on their part will only have to pay a mandatory 90 € yearly fee for CVEC
To be eligible for the program, you must meet the following conditions
- The scholarship is open to all students from all over the world
- This one-year program is open to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics or computer science and enrolled in a Master’s or PhD programme
- Applicants must have successfully completed the first year of a master’s or PhD program.
- You must have excellent grades and exceptional performance in your previous and current studies
- The program strongly encourages Women to apply.
Applications for the programme for 2022-2023 scholarship programme must be submitted online by the deadline of May 15, 2022. Along with your application form, you will be required to submit the following support documents
- Your most recent curriculum vitae
- Upload your certificate for the last degree obtained, and transcripts of the grades in current year and previous year
- The applicant’s cover letter presenting your motivation and the professional goals, and reasons for applying for the scholarship.
- Request a recommendation letter from a professor in your home institution
For more information, visit the official website here