Deadline : June 16, 2021
Apply for the Becas Santander Women Emerging Leaders Scholarships. This scholarship programme is dedicated to applicants who wish to develop their skills at bargaining and negotiation and wish to become more influential, persuasive and impactful. Skills taught through this programme are applicable at any level of an organization and across a broad range of industries and business functions. Participants will have the opportunity to acquire skills, strategies and tools over the duration of this course, that will benefit them and their careers for years to come.
Through this unique opportunity you will have the occasion to connect and learn with other women from all around the world. This year’s course will be conducted exclusively online. The training is dedicated to students, women with between 5 and 12 years of professional experience in any field. You will enjoy an outstanding LSE learning content and be exposed to various networking opportunities with other participants across the globe.
Accepted applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- Santander is offering up to 125 scholarships for eligible applicants to attend this training programme
- Selected applicants will receive coverage for Tuition and Course fees
You May also Like
To apply for the programme, you must meet the following application conditions
- Applicants must be nationals or residents of the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Spain, UK, United States, Uruguay
- You must have accumulated between 5 and 12 years of work experience.
- Demonstrate sufficient fluency in English with an equivalence of C1 or higher
Applications for the programme are submitted online using the programme application portal. You must submit your application by the deadline of June 16, 2021. After the initial evaluation, applicants who are selected to proceed to phase 2 will be requested to submit the following documents
- You must submit your CV including information like your current job title and your job responsibilities
- Candidates will be required to write 3 short statements (Essays), each a maximum of 200 words describing the given topics
- You will also be required to request a reference letter from your Supervisor or manager at your current work place
For more information about the program, please visit the official site here