Deadline : July 1, 2021
Apply for the Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme in Sweden 2022 – 2023. The Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme is a recently launched research programme open to scholars from across various disciplines, from all around the world. The main aim of the fellowship is to advance
the study of cultural diversity in a global perspective. Fellows must have a background in various disciplines including humanities and social sciences. Th program however will have its main emphasis on research on cultural and social diversity, cultural heritage and creativity, societal structures and public resistance, and varieties of cultural expressions in local and global perspective.
If you are selected for the fellowship programme you will be given an opportunity to carry out your own research interests, free from the teaching and administrative obligations of ordinary university life. Through out the fellowship programme, you will participate actively as a member of the scholarly community of the Collegium. Members to participate in seminars and academic events beyond their own fields of specialization organized throughout the programme
Accepted applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- All selected Fellows will receive a monthly salary for the entire duration of the programme
- Applicants may want to consider seeking additional financial support from other sources, such as sabbatical leave.
- The programme will also provide and pay for accommodation for Fellows from outside the Stockholm–Uppsala region.
Candidates for the fellowship must meet the following conditions
- This programme is open, though not limited to, young talented applicant from non-Western countries.
- The fellowship strongly encourages applicants of underrepresented gender to apply.
- You must completed a PhD or equivalent degree for at least three years at the time of application.
- Candidates must have a promising track record of independent achievements beyond the post-doctoral level, including significant publications, and be active in international fora.
The application is completed and submitted online by the deadline of July 1, 2021. Through the Varbi application system, you must fill in the online form. You must also submit the following required application documents
- You well prepared Curriculum vitae of maximum 4 pages
- A well drafted description of your intended research project
- Submit a list of your most important publications
- Three articles, and a brief rationale for selecting the articles worth100 words maximum per article
- As an Optional requirement, you may submit up to 3 letters of reference from three different referees
For more information about the program, please visit the official site here