Deadline: On Going
Apply for the Arizona State University Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Arizona State University in the U.S. This scholarship is a comprehensive program aimed at educating and preparing young people particularly from Africa to lead change and influence the status quo, making a positive impact in their communities.
With studies at Arizona State University and support of the MasterCard Foundation, the program works to support young scholars from Africa realise their potential and develop their careers. From 2012-2022, ASU will support 270 Mastercard Foundation Scholars. These academically-gifted young leaders seek to lead change and make a positive social impact in their communities.
Usually, ASU while partnering with the Mastercard Foundation, support 120 Scholars to complete undergraduate degrees in a variety of fields, and 150 Scholars to complete accelerated master’s degrees in select fields of study at Arizona State University in the United States.
For the academic year 2021, eligible students in their third year of undergraduate study from the Ashesi University in Ghana, will complete the final year of their bachelor’s degree followed by a one-year master’s degree at ASU.
Once selected for the program, you will receive the following benefits:
- The Mastercard Foundation scholarship covers your cost of tuition and fees for the duration of study while attending ASU as a Scholar.
- You will also receive financial assistance covering travel to and from ASU, student visa-related expenses, housing, food, books, a living stipend and a laptop.
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions:
- You must be a student at the Ashesi University in Ghana
- Applicants must be in their third year of undergraduate study
- You can apply under the following programs:
- W.P. Carey School of Business
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- A Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Global Logistics
- Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
- A Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- A Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- A Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
You must first be nominated from participating partner universities in Ghana ( Ashesi University) to begin the application process.
For more information, visit the official website here